- Denoting a type of electric battery that can be totally discharged and recharged several times.More example sentences
- For the Banks-Minucci off-grid application, eight deep-cycle batteries store electricity for nighttime and cloudy-day use.
- For electricity he used a deep-cycle lead-acid battery which he charged by a variety of means.
- The battery bank consists of five D8, 200-amp, 12-volt deep-cycle batteries.
More definitions of deep-cycleDefinition of deep-cycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary