- An environmental movement and philosophy that regards human life as just one of many equal components of a global ecosystem.More example sentences
- How does environmental ethics or deep ecology inform your reading?
- Cronon argued strenuously against the ecocentrist position advocated by deep ecology.
- The ideology of Earth First was not so much about direct action or being outsiders for wilderness, it was more about spreading the then-revolutionary ideas of conservation biology and deep ecology.
More definitions of deep ecologyDefinition of deep ecology in:
- The British & World English dictionary