- An apparatus used to control heart fibrillation by application of an electric current to the chest wall or heart.More example sentences
- The only other options are implanted defibrillators that administer electric shocks to the heart, and transplants.
- The medical team had a defibrillator with them and I was resuscitated within a few minutes.
- Other options, defibrillators and heart transplants, are highly invasive and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
More definitions of defibrillatorDefinition of defibrillator in:
- The British & World English dictionary