- another term for delegitimize.More example sentences
- Third, they attempt to delegitimatize the insistent mythologies that other writers have perpetuated about the Center, such as mistaking its early teachers for missionaries.
- They've been trying very hard to create an alternative leadership to delegitimatize the President.
- Decontextualization effectively deflects attention away from this arbitrariness, reinforces the legitimacy of addiction model definitions, and delegitimatizes the smokers' definitions of smoking.
More definitions of delegitimatizeDefinition of delegitimatize in:
- The British & World English dictionary