Able to be delivered: goods in a deliverable state
More example sentences
- In so doing they have re-energised Third World preventive medicine; the goal is deliverable technology, cheap drugs, vaccines you only give once.
- These ambitions, however, need to be turned into a credible and deliverable programme of investments…
- ‘The research projects should be based on deliverable outputs, rather than on the input desires of individuals or groups,’ he says.
A thing able to be provided, especially as a product of a development process.
- The better you understand the software's underlying logic flow, the easier and faster it will be to produce and discuss the deliverables you and your clients want.
- Already talking to people about producing deliverables.
- Like I was saying, we just need to productize our deliverables so that we can optimize our solution cycles.
- Example sentences
- There are huge question marks over the deliverability of the line.
- There are significant questions about the deliverability of this scheme, to provide affordable housing for rent for local needs within a reasonable timescale.
- This service ensures high email deliverability due to efficient anti-spam checkers.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of deliverable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.