- The practice of feeding a baby when it cries to be fed rather than at set times.More example sentences
- In response to this, some parents find that demand feeding is easiest at the beginning.
- There are a number of groups who obviously feel very strongly that demand feeding is the only way.
- It's not exactly demand feeding either, because we do attempt to train our baby's feeding patterns, if need be.
More definitions of demand feedingDefinition of demand feeding in:
- The British & World English dictionary