nounchiefly British Music
- A thirty-second note.More example sentences
- The music never lets up for a moment and both players have to cope with roulades of demisemiquavers in both hands.
- Here the demisemiquaver groups and double stops can be played by simply barring across the top two strings, and moving position as shown.
- The last line begins a new bar and also opens with demisemiquavers, just as the first line does.
More definitions of demisemiquaverDefinition of demisemiquaver in:
- The British & World English dictionary