- The action of demurring: words of demurralMore example sentences
- Then, blithely ignoring Barksdale's demurral, he ordered: ‘Report on Monday.’
- Despite the cloak of principle in the country's polite demurral, the decision was actually based on calculations of realpolitik, both global and domestic.
- Last week the Yorkshire Post reported a bit of demurral at a report which said Selby prices had gone up 66 per cent in 2002.
More definitions of demurralDefinition of demurral in:
- The British & World English dictionary