Definition of denialist in English:
A person who does not acknowledge the truth of a concept or proposition that is supported by the majority of scientific or historical evidence; a denier: the small minority of very vocal climate change denialists [as modifier]: the denialist view
More example sentences
- To the skeptics' discomfort, their arguments are frequently quoted by the denialists.
- Thank you for Talbot's excellent series of articles debunking the myths propagated by the AIDS denialists.
- The denialist side was actively subverting the peer review process.
- Example sentences
- There's big money to be made in climate change denialism.
- For his dedication he gets little thanks or government support in a new era in which denialism begins to dominate.
- The cause of public confidence in science is ill served by the dogmatic and intolerant banner of 'denialism'.
Definition of denialist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.