- old-fashioned term for denominal.More example sentences
- The denominative verb which is to make an atonement, make reconciliation, or to purge is or Kapar.
- Reproduction of the trademark's distinctive sign, if it is not strictly a denominative trademark.
- One of the main contributions of this thesis concerns the analysis of denominative variation causes in specialised texts.
late 16th century (as a noun in the grammatical sense): from late Latin denominativus, from denominat- 'named', from the verb denominare (see denominate).
More definitions of denominativeDefinition of denominative in:
- The British & World English dictionary