- A thin sheet of latex used by dentists to isolate a tooth being worked on, or as a prophylactic device during cunnilingus and anilingus.More example sentences
- One form of dental dam barrier is a thin sheet of latex that dentists call a ‘rubber dam.’
- Apply Paint-on Dental Dam to gingiva to isolate gums around selected teeth.
- This super soft, value-priced premium dental dam is available in 6 different colours in thin, medium or heavy gauge.
More definitions of dental damDefinition of dental dam in:
- The British & World English dictionary