- A nurse who assists a dentist.More example sentences
- Nearly 200 applicants were dentists, hygienists and dental nurses and a further 200 signed the register as doctors or nurses.
- Often dentists will be managing a team of people encompassing dental nurses, hygienists, receptionists and others, so good administrative and managerial abilities are needed.
- The service had 20 school clinics, staffed by 22 dentists, three dental therapists, and 25 dental nurses.
More definitions of dental nurseDefinition of dental nurse in:
- The British & World English dictionary