- another term for DNase.More example sentences
- For characterization of the damage process, the plant material was analysed for total chlorophyll and for the enzyme activity of deoxyribonuclease in three replicates as described previously.
- Then a company separated the gene for human deoxyribonuclease, which chops up the protein but does not cause allergic reactions.
- Deoxyribonuclease, or recombinant human deoxyribonuclease 1 (rhDNase or DNase), is an experimental drug used to treat cystic fibrosis, an inherited lung disease.
More definitions of deoxyribonucleaseDefinition of deoxyribonuclease in:
- The British & World English dictionary