- Remove the protein from (a substance), usually as a stage in chemical purification.More example sentences
- For the ELD experiments, calf thymus DNA was deproteinized with sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- Serum samples were deproteinized with 10 per cent perchloric acid, vortexed for 60 sec for mixing and centrifugation was done at 4000 rpm for 10 min.
- For the determination of glutathione, the sample obtained as described for enzyme assays was deproteinized immediately using 30% HClO 4.
- More example sentences
- Genomic DNA extractions were carried out from 0.2 g of adult flies, as described by Piñol et al., except that a phenol deproteinization step was added before deproteinization with chloroform.
- Plasma NOx was similarly assayed after deproteinization with cold ethanol.
- The analysis of the electrophoretic mobility of DNA was performed after repeated pronase treatment and deproteinization in chloroform-isoamyl alcohol.
More definitions of deproteinizeDefinition of deproteinize in:
- The British & World English dictionary