- A device fitted to a drill bit to ensure that the hole drilled does not exceed the required depth.More example sentences
- Adequate down pressure, along with a sturdy depth gauge mechanism and press wheels, are necessities for proper seed placement.
- Use a depth gauge - some types attach to the drill and others to the bit - or simply wrap a piece of masking tape around the bit as a depth-gauge.
- The cutting tool for machining valve seats comprises a driving system, a machining head, a pilot, a depth gauge, and a system controller.
More definitions of depth gaugeDefinition of depth gauge in:
- The British & World English dictionary