verb (dequeues, dequeuing or dequeueing, dequeued)[with object]
- Computing Remove (an item of data awaiting processing) from a queue of such items.More example sentences
- Both enqueuing and dequeuing of packets is accomplished using decision making apparatus and congestion avoidance and dequeue management hardware.
- Basically, its operation is pretty simple: it just dequeues the first packet from the current CPU's queue and runs through the two lists of packet handlers, calling the relevant processing functions.
- Each class must have a queuing discipline to determine how packets are enqueued and dequeued.
More definitions of dequeueDefinition of dequeue in:
- The British & World English dictionary