noun (plural dermatophytoses /-sēz/)
- another term for dermatomycosis.More example sentences
- Tinea corporis refers to a dermatophytosis or superficial fungal infection of the skin, other than on the hands, feet, scalp, face or groin.
- The differential diagnosis of erythrasma includes psoriasis, dermatophytosis, candidiasis, and intertrigo.
- Skin fungal diseases are called dermatophytoses from phyton, a plant.
More definitions of dermatophytosisDefinition of dermatophytosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary