noun (plural dermatoses /-sēz/)
- A disease of the skin, especially one that does not cause inflammation.More example sentences
- Ashy dermatosis, also known as erythema dyschromicum perstans, is a rare idiopathic dermatosis characterized by ash-gray skin lesions.
- Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory facial dermatosis of unknown aetiology characterised by erythema and pustules.
- Zinc-responsive dermatosis is an uncommon disease of dogs resulting from either an absolute or relative deficiency in zinc.
More definitions of dermatosisDefinition of dermatosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary