- A job based at a desk, especially as opposed to one in active military or police service.More example sentences
- The Army told him if he joined now he would be given a desk job in military intelligence.
- Then when an ankle injury forced him into a desk job, the Secret Service came to his rescue.
- John said that he would never be able to do a nine to five job and a desk job is definitely not for him.
More definitions of desk jobDefinition of desk job in:
- The British & World English dictionary