- The atmospheric temperature (varying according to pressure and humidity) below which water droplets begin to condense and dew can form.More example sentences
- Starkey says the league sets standards the Ducks have to meet for ice and building temperatures, the dew point and humidity, which, if all are met, will provide the best ice.
- Dew point (or dew point temperature) and relative humidity go hand-in-hand and both involve evaporation and condensation.
- When it cools below the dew point, it condenses back into a liquid - the first phase change.
More definitions of dew pointDefinition of dew point in:
- The British & World English dictionary