- A drop of dew.More example sentences
- ‘She must run into the fields and collect the dewdrops for us,’ said the adviser.
- There is a massive gap between the ideology of party activists and the views of those hundreds and thousands of potential voters who think being kind to cuddly animals is A Good Thing but disapprove of scattering dioxins like dewdrops.
- Conway infuses percussion, and Leslie sprinkles mandolin lines like dewdrops as Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson doubles Sanders' hypnotic melody line with his flute.
More definitions of dewdropDefinition of dewdrop in:
- The British & World English dictionary