Definition of diagrammatic in English:
Of or in the form of a diagram: a diagrammatic representation of the system
More example sentences
- One would not suspect an engineering background behind his mature work; the only point at which it exerted some influence was in his careful and expert draughtsmanship and his preference for diagrammatic representation.
- A model can be developed as a diagrammatic representation of the generic or core competencies required for the company to create the ‘ideal employee’ or ideal set of employees.
- A diagrammatic illustration of the reactions described in equations 1 through 4, as they occur in muscle, is shown below.
- Example sentences
- His initial explorations were narrative, but in 1993 he made the discovery that some kinds of information are best expressed diagrammatically.
- Also, it is difficult to get across diagrammatically the iterative nature of grounded theory - in particular its commitment to the idea that data collection and analysis occur in parallel.
- These hypotheses and their interconnectedness are shown diagrammatically on the opposite page.