- short for diacetylmorphine (heroin).More example sentences
- It was prompted by the death of 22-year-old Jill Griffiths, from Skipton, who suffered a fatal overdose of the painkiller diamorphine in a mix-up over similar capsules with different amounts of the drug.
- All were unsuspecting, mostly middle-aged or elderly women, and all trusted him as he gave them deadly injections of the painkiller diamorphine.
- An inquest heard in November how an emergency doctor accidentally gave her an overdose of the painkiller diamorphine for a migraine after he misread a drug label.
More definitions of diamorphineDefinition of diamorphine in:
- The British & World English dictionary