- A copying or coloring process using a diazo compound decomposed by ultraviolet light: [as modifier]: diazo printersMore example sentences
- These man-made compounds have a ring of six carbons (the benzo part) joined to a 7-member ring with 5 carbons and 2 nitrogens indicated by diazo.
- It is ironic that the human eye, but not the Hitachi 917, can easily distinguish the pink color of the genuine diazo reaction from the white turbidity of the precipitate.
- These are thought to be formed by the release of nitrogen gas during the photolysis of the diazo group.
More definitions of diazoDefinition of diazo in:
- The British & World English dictionary