- (Of an acid) having two replaceable hydrogen atoms.More example sentences
- Condensation polymers are usually formed between dibasic organic acids and dihydroxyalcohols or diamines.
- Collagen, the most abundant connective tissue protein, contains several dibasic amino acids and has slow turnover rate.
- However, the phosphate used in this trial was dibasic sodium phosphate and this is known to alter the ratio of dibasic and monobasic phosphate (plasma phosphate).
More definitions of dibasicDefinition of dibasic in:
- The British & World English dictionary