- A demonstration in which people lie down as if dead: should it be a mass die-in on the campus main lawn?More example sentences
- Every day brings new reports of sit-ins, sit-downs and die-ins led by schoolchildren across the UK - the other day there was even a riot against the war.
- Many of the protesters did not go to the free-speech zone, instead having sit-ins, die-ins.
- Students from nine universities in London and the south east took part in die-ins today to demonstrate against the pending war with Iraq.
More definitions of die-inDefinition of die-in in:
- The British & World English dictionary