- (Of food) high in calories; fattening: a diet-busting chocolate sandwich diet-busting recipesMore example sentences
- Winter is coming—that diet-busting, spare-tire-inflating season that brings us Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's Eve.
- A huge holiday meal tends to hang around the house long after the holidays are over in the form of delicious—but diet-busting—leftovers.
- Corporations would be embarrassed to list sky-high calorie counts for their diet-busting sandwiches and other items.
More definitions of diet-bustingDefinition of diet-busting in:
- The British & World English dictionary