Concerned with diet and nutrition: experienced dietetic advice
More example sentences
- As dietitians primarily employed in long-term care, our common experience was that our traditional teaching hospital dietetic internships had not prepared us for work in continuing care facilities.
- This will increase awareness and access to the research of the Canadian nutrition and dietetic community.
- While dietetic practitioners are in the best position to ask research questions relevant to practice, clinical dietitians have been reluctant to become involved in research.
mid 16th century (as a noun in the sense 'dietetics'): via Latin from Greek diaitētikos, from diaita 'a way of life'.
- More example sentences
- These recommendations were also applied to the dietetically treated patients, as far as possible.
- They are dietetically well-balanced, easy to digest and promote the well-being of your cat.
- It contains no sugar and is dietetically sodium free and provides a greater concentration of antacid per teaspoon.
Definition of dietetic in:
- The British & World English dictionary