- another term for stilbestrol.More example sentences
- Farmers have given the synthetic hormone diethylstilbestrol to cattle, effectively chemically castrating male animals.
- They were compared with diethylstilboestrol, a steroidal oestrogen, as a positive control.
- In the 1940s and 1950s, another estrogen, diethylstilbestrol, was widely given to Western women early in their pregnancies in a misguided attempt to prevent miscarriage.
More definitions of diethylstilbestrolDefinition of diethylstilbestrol in:
- The British & World English dictionary