- A device that disables the differential of a motor vehicle in slippery conditions to improve grip.More example sentences
- This system serves as the differential lock on manual transmission models.
- The traction control interacts with an electronic differential lock to provide effective yaw control, and brake pressure can be applied to all four wheels if necessary to correct excessive under steer.
- An electrical switch transfers the box to low range but the differential lock can be activated manually by the driver.
More definitions of differential lockDefinition of differential lock in:
- The British & World English dictionary