- A primitive digging implement consisting of a pointed stick, sometimes weighted with a stone.More example sentences
- During these travels, the rural Melpa may dress in their traditional clothing and carry the tools of traditional life, such as stone axes and digging sticks.
- One-and two-year-olds use knives, axes, and digging sticks.
- Where the ancient Maya used stone tools for clearing and hardened the end of the digging stick with fire, today's farmer uses a steel machete and metal-tipped stick.
More definitions of digging stickDefinition of digging stick in:
- The British & World English dictionary