- A period of time during which a person refrains from using electronic devices such as smartphones or computers, regarded as an opportunity to reduce stress or focus on social interaction in the physical world: break free of your devices and go on a digital detoxMore example sentences
- As with any detox or when breaking any habit, a digital detox can be ugly.
- Call it a digital detox or an escape from the online world, scientists say our brains benefit from down time.
- With increasing rates of ADHD, shortened attention spans in children, and physical side effects from sitting hunched over all day, Adams is part of a growing group that are urging people to go on a 'digital detox'.
More definitions of digital detoxDefinition of digital detox in:
- The British & World English dictionary