another term for digitize.
More example sentences
- Again the computer stores now have packs that will connect up pretty well any device into your computer to digitalise your sound.
- The Zambia Telecommunications Corporation has digitalised 70 per cent of its telecommunication network countrywide in order to promote and facilitate easy international communication.
- We then had to digitalise and reinforce the direct sound…
- More example sentences
- The Web is indeed a place where race is shaped by digitalization, search engines, ranking of accessible hypertexts, downloadable features, and other aspects peculiar to this media.
- This growth in software use, equating to a form of digitalisation, occurred between 1984 and the present day.
- Not to let physical limits hold the industry down, new storage technologies are emerging to match the accelerating digitalization and global sharing of information.