nounNorth American • informal
- Money: their pockets full of dineroMore example sentences
- I've never tried it, but it makes sense to me, especially if it means saving mucho dinero on gifts.
- Shame on the Canadian money men for not throwing in a few Canadian dinero for at least a commentary track.
- It hopes to capture the Latino market and grab mucho dinero without changing the network's news programming.
mid 19th century: Spanish, 'coin, money'.
More definitions of dineroDefinition of dinero in:
- The British & World English dictionary