- technical term for double vision.More example sentences
- On examination, his right eye was higher than the left, which produced the vertical diplopia, but there was no facial swelling.
- The diplopia recovered completely, although this is not always the case in young patients.
- The clinical features of thyroid eye disease include ocular pain, photophobia, chemosis, diplopia, exophthalmos, and eye irritation.
More definitions of diplopiaDefinition of diplopia in:
- The British & World English dictionary