adjective (dippier, dippiest)• informal
- Stupid; foolish.More example sentences
- Now, I'll agree that some of the lyrics are dippy, but, really, are they any worse than some of the stuff on Too Far to Care (which, for the record, has been the album of choice in my office and lab for the past month or two).
- I want to get grants and do installations at Art galleries - I've seen so many that are just dippy, that I can't believe I'm not getting free money to do stuff that may be equally dippy.
- And there aren't many people who can raise dippy pop songcraft to the level of Art the way Motown's team of writers and performers could.
early 20th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of dippyDefinition of dippy in:
- The British & World English dictionary