Definition of direct mail in English:
Unsolicited advertising sent to prospective customers through the mail.
- Critically evaluate the steps that companies can take to ensure that their direct mail does not become junk mail.
- To many marketing managers, direct marketing means direct mail.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
direct mailing noun
- Example sentences
- If I spend €100 on a direct mailing, I can measure what result it has.
- Decide how to sell the product (for example direct mailing, cold calling, advertising tactics etc.).
- Fearful that businesses would toss out strange letters, it halved its usual monthly 20,000-letter direct mailing.
Definition of direct mail in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan