Definition of direct mail in English:
Unsolicited advertising sent to prospective customers through the mail.
- Critically evaluate the steps that companies can take to ensure that their direct mail does not become junk mail.
- To many marketing managers, direct marketing means direct mail.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
- 1direct mailingnoun
- Example sentences
- If I spend €100 on a direct mailing, I can measure what result it has.
- Decide how to sell the product (for example direct mailing, cold calling, advertising tactics etc.).
- Fearful that businesses would toss out strange letters, it halved its usual monthly 20,000-letter direct mailing.
Definition of direct mail in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.