- The business of selling products or services directly to the public, e.g., by mail order or telephone selling, rather than through retailers.More example sentences
- To many people, direct mail and direct marketing are synonymous.
- The company offers viral marketing, opt-in reward programs and direct marketing.
- We recently needed information on using direct marketing for retailers in Europe.
More definitions of direct marketingDefinition of direct marketing in:
- The British & World English dictionary