- A nuclear weapon improvised from radioactive nuclear waste material and conventional explosives.More example sentences
- He also told of a trip to Africa to buy radioactive materials for a dirty bomb from renegade Russians.
- They fear a hijacked oil tanker could be rigged with explosives or a radioactive dirty bomb could be smuggled ashore in a shipping container.
- They'll just get the weapons in anyhow, dirty bombs, clean bombs, or blow up one of the 103 nuclear power plants in America.
More definitions of dirty bombDefinition of dirty bomb in:
- The British & World English dictionary