- A cocktail made with gin (or vodka), dry vermouth, and a small amount of olive brine, typically garnished with a green olive: the only accessory a dirty martini needs is an oliveMore example sentences
- A waitress, pad poised with working pen, fields your requests for Sauza margaritas, no salt, and dirty martinis.
- Our host had prepared a home bar for our arrival and we made dirty martinis with sweet and sour pickled carrots as stirrers.
- The impromptu debate, over light beers and dirty martinis, was at once mundane and remarkable.
More definitions of dirty martiniDefinition of dirty martini in:
- The British & World English dictionary