- A person who advocates or campaigns for the withdrawal of nuclear weapons.More example sentences
- It seems anyone who feels moved to demonstrate about what they believe in is branded a usual suspect: trades unionists, Socialist Workers, nuclear disarmers, anti-vivisectionists.
- It was all very sobering, and those attending courses came away, if not nuclear disarmers, at any rate determined to do whatever lay in their power to prevent such horrors.
- He boomed, ‘that you will no longer appease the left-wing sentiments of the unilateral disarmers who are still sadly numerous on your own back benches?’
More definitions of disarmerDefinition of disarmer in:
- The British & World English dictionary