1Take (something) apart: the piston can be disassembled for transport
More example sentences
- He said disassembling it for transport to an airport and then flying it across the sprawling country would have taken longer than it took for the British vessel to arrive.
- An individual in Canada disassembled the plane for transport up north but this never happened.
- We'll disassemble the bike, pull all the parts in a sled on the glacier, then dump them in a backpack and carry it to the summit.
1.1 Computing Translate (a program) from machine code into a symbolic language.
- For one thing, it requires the user to at least partly disassemble both the notebook and the desktop system.
- Rbmake Rocket Ebook and Mobipocket files can be disassembled with a set of command-line tools called Rbmake.
- I have spent the past 2 moths disassembling and rebuilding XP.
- Example sentences
- The careful disassembly and reconstruction was performed with the help of Chinese carpenters and stonemasons.
- While the second scene presented the disassembly, the third illustrated the reconstruction.
- Track it throughout its lifetime, from manufacture to disassembly and material recovery.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.