- A check that results when a player moves a piece or pawn so as to put the opponent’s king in check from another piece.More example sentences
- It starts with an explanation of the rules of the game and then moves on systematically to cover more advanced material introducing basic themes like pins, forks, discovered checks, etc.
- Returning to the present position, he decided that maybe allowing the discovered check was OK with 29.
- Kc5 seems quite playable - there is no way to exploit the discovered check.
More definitions of discovered checkDefinition of discovered check in:
- The British & World English dictionary