- 1Suffering from disease: all the diseased cattle have been removedMore example sentences
- The only thing I can figure is that they want the diseased bison to infect cattle and thereby harm the beef industry.
- The company has also reduced the height of the development and has introduced a tree planting scheme to replace the diseased trees already felled.
- A City Council report says the trees were diseased meaning they had to be axed before they toppled over.
- 1.1Abnormal and corrupt: I cannot bear your diseased view of mankindMore example sentences
- She refers to the place as a diseased blight whose continuing existence diminishes the country.
- What the townspeople really suffer from are diseased consciences brought on by severe greed.
- Are they the product of a diseased mind, a sick imagination, a temporary lapse of sanity?