- A harrow with cutting edges consisting of a row of concave disks set at an oblique angle.More example sentences
- Scraper blades, similar to those often used to clean disk harrow blades, might help reduce this problem.
- Three years ago my husband was killed as the result of hitting the 12 ft disc harrow being trailed behind a tractor.
- Tandem disk harrows invert the soil and usually place the herbicide deeper in the soil than most other incorporation tools.
More definitions of disk harrowDefinition of disk harrow in:
- The British & World English dictionary