- Flat, thin, and circular like a disk.More example sentences
- To their shock, a large, glowing, golden-orange, disk-shaped object, with a large halo of white around the craft, rose up in the distance and stopped and hovered.
- That same day, Wright Field admitted it was checking stories of disk-shaped missiles seen recently in the Pacific northwest and in Texas.
- Scientists had long assumed that the bat manages to hold on to the leaf by using four disk-shaped structures - one on each wrist and ankle - as suction cups.
More definitions of disk-shapedDefinition of disk-shaped in:
- The British & World English dictionary