- 1Lacking organization; untidy: his life was as disorderly as ever a disorderly pile of booksMore example sentences
- Children with ADHD are hindered if the classroom is noisy, disorderly, or lacking clear consistent regimens and expectations.
- He started digging through a disorderly pile of assorted framed pictures, including several that looked like they had been run over by a truck.
- Refugee flows, by their nature, are chaotic and disorderly.
- 1.1Involving or contributing to a breakdown of peaceful and law-abiding behavior: they had no intention of staging a disorderly protestMore example sentences
- The Constitution provides for the removal of a deputy in cases of bankruptcy and unruly or disorderly behaviour.
- I will touch on the issue of disorderly and unruly passenger behaviour.
- Ordinary residents should be able to go into the town centre and enjoy a drink or a meal without coming across disorderly behaviour.
- More example sentences
- Chaos and disorderliness can be allies in my goals of spending as much time as possible with them.
- However, it would appear this popularity and concentration in confined town centre areas has brought with it an increase in street violence and disorderliness.
- Students returned to campus on the traditional Labor Day move-in, and the normal amount of revelry and disorderliness ensued.