- 1Not properly planned and controlled: the campaign was hopelessly disorganizedMore example sentences
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- In short, almost all subjects with a flexible strategy have high control beliefs, and the majority of the subjects with a disorganized strategy show low control beliefs.
- But these were not disorganized attempts to win control over extended territories, and since the king was always accompanied by his entire court these journeys could not be improvised.
- 1.1(Of a person) unable to plan one’s activities efficiently: my boss decided that I was unproductive and disorganizedMore example sentences
- To some he appeared disorganized, slapdash, cheerful to the point of flippancy.
- In the second half discipline went out of the window and you'd have to feel sorry for McEniff as he tries to deal with such an undisciplined, disorganised group of players.
- Now it is being extended to adults who are simply noticeably inefficient, disorganised and failing in their careers.