- A liquid or gas used to disperse small particles in a medium.More example sentences
- Further, Mr Knowles knew nothing of the idea of powdered ingredients or particles acting as dispersants in the dry state from his long experience in the agrochemical industry.
- The present invention also relates to the use of these compositions such as thickeners, dispersants, plastics additives, adhesives, coatings, flexographic inks, overprint varnishes, and dry cement powder modifiers.
- Once the correct dispersant was received, it was sprayed onto the rocks which were then washed with high pressure water using the fire brigade's portable pump which was carried around the rocks.
More definitions of dispersantDefinition of dispersant in:
- The British & World English dictionary