- A person who is forced to leave their home country because of war, persecution, or natural disaster; a refugee.More example sentences
- Nomads, refugees and displaced persons will also be allocated delegates.
- And we want to make sure that those displaced persons and refugees are given proper attention, are provided with food and medications inside Iraqi territory.
- ‘Refugees, displaced persons and asylum seekers in search of safety are more often than not treated harshly,’ he said.
More definitions of displaced personDefinition of displaced person in:
- The British & World English dictionary